Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
The Hellkat AGC is an gravity and enduro tire, with optimized tread design lets you rip across a wide range of conditions, never letting you down through sharp turns or aggressive braking. Equipped with a gravity casing, the Hellkat is unimpressed by any sharp object you may encounter on your ride. Don’t be just fast - be fast as hell! - AGC for a super strong casing and maximum flat protection - Versatile Tread design is optimized for a wide range of conditions balancing traction, handling and rolling speed
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes.
$9.99 - $10.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
$12.57 - $15.57
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$12.99 - $13.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
$14.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 203 - Bead: Wire
Value priced semi knobby tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for crushed gravel or dirt path riding - Low profile knobs in center reduce rolling resistance and aggressive knobs on sides for cornering
Value priced smooth tread tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for riding on blacktop or concrete - Semi Slick design with low rolling resistance
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - Wire bead - Reflective sidewall
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 406 - Bead: Wire
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
$18.60 - $19.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
This mixed-use tire delivers off-road prowess with on-road manners for smaller-wheeled riders. Aggressive knobbies grip the loose stuff while a connected center ridge rolls smoothly. Product details - Easy-rolling path and pavement tire - Available in popular kids bike sizes - Great value
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
$19.99 $54.99 64% Off
When the race gets muddy, turn to the Tubeless Ready XR Mud Team Issue tire. The mud-shedding tread pattern digs deep for superior grip in the nastiest conditions, while trimmable knobs let you customize your rubber so it's fastest for the trail you're riding. Key features - Excels in deep mud conditions - Proprietary mud-specific compound - Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Amsterdam Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Page 1 of 22 Next page