ACCESSORIES & COMPONENTS
Dynaplug Air is the only tool of it's kind in the world. Plug your tubeless Mountain/Gravel tire and quickly air it up with CO2 at the same time! Here's how it works: 1) Insert repair nozzle into puncture. 2) Open regulated air valve to achieve desired pressure. 3) Close valve and remove tool. Plug will hold air and seal puncture simultaneously. Dynaplug Air Kit includes: - Insertion Tube for MTB/Gravel (25mm length) - x4, Brass soft nose tip repair plugs, for Mountain/Gravel tires only - Neoprene pouch - CO2 hose for valve stem (CO2 cartridges are NOT included) Please note—the MTB tire Plugs are about twice the length of the Road style plug. So the MTB tire plugs should not be used for Road tire repairs.
Introducing The DynaPlugger! A simple, rugged, rad way to repair your tubeless tire. Just find the puncture, align the tool, push into puncture, pull out and the plug stays in place. Now you're ready to get back to shredding! Dynaplugger is molded from Glass-Filled Nylon. Even though it weighs only 35 grams, this tool is extremely strong. The push-on silicone end cap stores an extra insertion tube and seals the interior storage compartment. Kit includes: 1—Dynaplugger tool 4—Brass soft nose tip repair plugs 1—Standard insertion tube 1—Megaplug insertion tube 1—Pipe cleaner
Dynaplug tubeless tire repair plugs are constructed from viscoelastic rubber impregnated cord and non-abrasive brass tip. The plugs are specially designed to be inserted directly into a puncture after object has been removed. - Pack of 5 replacement plugs with pointed brass soft nose tip - Compatible with all Dynaplug repair tools, except for Air Road tool - Made in USA
- Made with USDA-certified organic ingredients - Natural honey sandwiched between 2 thin waffles - Allergens: contains wheat & soy, may contain traces of eggs
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo Compatible (580 Add-On sold separately) - WAHOO approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top 123g / Bottom 242g with combo adapter - Weight: 47g - Mount Type: Clamp 31.8mm - Mount Weight: 47g Compatibly: - WAHOO BOLT and MINI (ROAM users choose MAX XL K13-4605) - Combo (GoPro-style light/camera interface) adapter compatible (K13-580-BLK sold separately)
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around e-mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
This voluminous bag allows the rider to easily sort and access many important items that need to be used while riding. Its structured walls and strap eyelets allow it to fit almost all bicycle cockpits. - Strong TPU-coated YKK zipper with zip garage. - Duraflex strap eyelets sewn into protective flanges. - Sealable cable/hydration port. - Inner mesh pockets for organization. - Tough 600D TPU- / PU-coated main fabric. - Gear straps included.
For long-distance touring in all weather conditions, these bags are convenient, lightweight and versatile. - Quick-tighten closure that's convenient, yet highly protective. - Large reflectives on all outward-facing aspects. - Full welded construction. - Lightweight TPU- / PU-Coated 420D Ripstop material. - Durable base panel with integrated foam protection. - Roswheel mount system with 'lock-on' and position-adjustable hooks. - External weatherproof zip pocket.
- Cool Cover: helps reflect heat, so it stays cooler than traditional black saddles - Center channel cut out aids air flow and keeps blood flowing to all the right places - Water-resistant - Royalgel - Manganese rails & elastomers - Integrated Clip System
- For IG/HG chains - Nickel plated finish - Enlarged sprocket window design for lighter weight
- Pair of H-type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits Shimano 4-piston calipers Saint BR-M820 and BR-M810, Zee BR-M640 & XT BR-M8020 - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than D-type pads - Includes spring and split pin
- Pair of N-type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Fits 4-piston SLX, XT and XTR calipers from 12-speed generation groups - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical downhill stretches - Longer lasting than D-type pads - Spring included Model Compatibility: Shimano BR-M9120, BR-M8120, BR-M8020, BR-M7120, BR-M820, BR-M810, BR-M640, BR-MT520
- Create an air tight seal for BST rims - Can also be used as a lightweight rim strip for any rim
- Black polymer spacers - Multiple speed options available
- High quality Kraftform Plus screwdrivers. - Multi-component Kraftform Plus handle - Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. - The tips are microscopically roughened for optimal bite to the screw. - "Take it easy" tool finder with color coding according to profiles and size stamp - The hexagonal anti-roll feature
- Smart mouth geometry significantly expands the range of uses in confined spaces. - Automatically find the respective placement point after every turn. - The slim yet robust ring side is angled by 15° to the tool axis. - The high-quality surface treatment achieves a high and long-lasting corrosion protection. - With Take it easy tool finder: color coding by size.
- T-handle screwdriver for the transmission of particularly high torque - Ergonomic 2-component handle with finger handle recesses and pleasant surface feel for very high power transmission and fatigue-free working. - Take it easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - With holding function (HF) on the long arm to securely hold the screw on the tool - New metal rack Includes: - 454 T-Handle Hex-plus (2.5mm) - 454 T-Handle Hex-Plus with HF (3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm) - 467 T-Handle Torx with HF (TX10, 20, 25)
- WT-G Precision Bike Grease is a waterproof, synthetic oil-based lubricant for cycling specific applications - Reduces friction on moving components while protecting them from contaminants, water, and corrosion - Maintains low viscosity for consistent performance from -60ºF to 360ºF (roughly -50ºC to -180ºC) in all conditions - Creates smooth, easy component movement for low energy loss - Long-lasting lubrication for extended bearing and component life - High resistance to oxidation and corrosion - Can be used on steel, alloy, Carbon, and titanium
- Perfect finishing touch to a bike built - 7075-T6 aluminum - M5 x 15mm - 4Nm max torque - For water bottle cages only. - Never use these aluminum bolts in a structural application.
Parts for repair and maintenance of DT Swiss hubs. - DT Swiss 240s Shim Ring
Parts for repair and maintenance of DT Swiss hubs. - DT Swiss Shim Ring: for Star Ratchet Hubs with 26mm OD Driveside Bearings
Hope Pad Clip - Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
$0.86 - $5.02
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
Hope Brake Lever Parts
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
$0.94 - $1.99
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
$0.99 - $64.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
Page 1 of 486 Next page