Our eXC2 proves that it's possible to build a high-performance, trail-worthy eMTB that doesn't require a second mortgage to afford. Packed with value and features including the Bafang M510 mid-drive motor with torque sensor, 29" wheels and tires, and Suntour suspension fork with Boost spacing.
eXC2 shares the same frame with our eXC1 and adds an upgraded motor with more torque, larger battery, dropper seatpost, and a digital handlebar display.
Bafang M510 mid-drive motor
- Select from 5 assist levels on the handlebar remote. The 250W M510 mid-drive motor produces 95Nm torque, an upgrade from the eXC1.
- It's also lighter than the previous M500 motor, reducing total bike weight.
- Class-leading 48V, 14.0A (672Wh) Lithium-Ion battery, for more time on the trails between charges.
- Integrated within the down tube for a stealthy look. Battery locks into the frame for security.
- See trip distance, odometer, max speed, average speed, estimated range remaining, and calories burned on the Bafang display.
There's even a USB port to power your GPS, phone, or other accessory from the eBike battery.
Class I eBike
- With up to 20 MPH on pedal assist, the eXC2 carries the Class I eBike designation for access to the most trails and parks possible.
- eXC2 uses torque sensor technology, for the most natural pedaling feel on off-road surfaces.
- eXC2 includes a dropper seatpost with handlebar remote, so you can lower the saddle on-the-fly when riding on more challenging terrain.
Hydraulic disc brakes
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes with oversized, 180mm rotors provide plenty of stopping power, even on steep terrain.
Shimano Alivio drivetrain
- 9-speed Alivio shifter and Shadow+ rear derailleur.
Maxxis Rekon Race 29x2.4" tires
- Upgraded skinwall sidewalls with EXO casing and big, aggressive knobs for grip.
Suntour XCM34 boost suspension fork
- eXC2 uses an upgraded Suntour XCM34 fork with 100mm travel, tapered steerer tube, and Boost axle spacing.
Thru-axle frame, fork, and wheels
- Thru-axle design eliminates flex, improving cornering performance and suspension tracking.
Our size and fit recommendations:
- Riders 5'7" - 5'9", Medium
- Riders 5'10" - 6'1", Large
- Riders 6'1 - 6'5", Extra Large
Always wear a helmet, and ride only where safe, legal, and appropriate.
Assembly tools included:
- Multitool: Our multitool has all the hex keys and screwdrivers you'll need to complete assembly.
- Pedal and axle nut wrench: Fits pedals and axle nuts, perfect for your home shop or to take on the road.
- Expert guidance: Instructions in the box. Free help via phone, live chat, or email.
|Head tube angle (°)||67.5||67.5||67.5|
|Seat tube angle (°)||74.1||73.7||73|
|Top tube length (actual) (mm)||598||609||640|
|Top tube length (effective) (mm)||614||634||667|
|Head tube length (mm)||140||140||140|
|Seat tube length (center to top) (mm)||419||470||508|
|Standover height (mm)||780||820||860|
|Maximum saddle height (mm)||990||1040||1070|
|Minimum saddle height (mm)||805||855||875|
|Handlebar height (mm)||1050||1050||1050|
|Total length, end to end (mm)||1943||1955||1981|
|Chainstay length (mm)||470||470||470|
|Rider Height||Frame Size|
|Riders 5'7" - 5'9"||Medium|
|Riders 5'10" - 6'1"||Large|
|Riders 6'1 - 6'5"||X-Large|
|Frame||6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM34 LOR Boost, 100mm travel, 1.5" to 1 1/8" tapered, 15mm thru-axle with 110mm spacing|
|Rims||Aluminum Alloy, 32 holes, 29"|
Front - sealed cartridge bearing, 6 bolt disc brake, 15mm thru-axle
Rear - sealed cartridge bearing, 6 bolt disc brake, 12x142mm thru-axle
Front - 32 spokes, 13 gauge
Rear - 32 spokes, 13 gauge
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon Race, 29x2.4", EXO casing, skinwall|
|Crankset||Bafang alloy with 32 tooth narrow-wide style chainring|
|Shifters||Shimano Alivio SL-M3000, 9 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio RD-M3100, 9 speed, Shadow|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano CS-HG200, 9 speed, 11-36 teeth|
|Chain||KMC E10 Sport|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic disc|
|Rotors||Tektro 180mm, 6 bolt type|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Zoom, aluminum alloy, 31.8mm clamp diameter, 740mm long (size Medium), 780mm long (size Large and Extra Large)|
|Tape/Grips||Black rubber, lock-on style|
|Stem||Zoom aluminum alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 1 1/8" threadless|
|Headset||1 1/8" - 1.5" tapered, sealed, threadless|
|Seatpost||Limotec D1 dropper, 10mm offset, 31.6mm diameter, handlebar remote|
|Pedals||Black alloy, 9/16"|
|Motor||Bafang M510 Mid-drive, 48V, 250W; 95Nm torque|
|Battery||Bafang 672 Wh (48V, 14A)|
|Controller/Display||Bafang DP C244.CAN|
|Charger||Multi-voltage 110-240V, 3A Fast Charger with USA plug|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black with Gray / Medium||810066087231||DE-E08-BGR-M|
|Black with Gray / Large||810066087248||DE-E08-BGR-L|
|Black with Gray / X-Large||810066087255||DE-E08-BGR-XL|