Parts & Accessories
Flexible Versatite™ mount for Dash, Zot, Dart, Hotrod, Hotshot Micro 2W, Hotshot Pro 200 (flexible mount version; not for Hotshot Pro 200C) systems. Compatible with most handlebars, seat posts, and seat stays including aero styles.
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
Replacement rubber end plug for the Strip Drive Front, Strip Drive Rear or Strip Drive Pro Rear lights
Replacement rubber end plug for the Hecto Drive, Micro Drive or Mini Drive lights.
Replacement rubber end plug for the KTV Front, KTV Rear and KTV Pro Rear lights.
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Lezyne's LED Handle Bar Mount Adapter is a composite matrix adapter to replace the rubber strap that ships on 2016 and later models of Macro XL, Power XL, Super XXL, and Deca XXL lights, so that they can be used with the Aluminum Handlebar Mount, the Composite Handlebar Mount, Aluminum Helmet Mount, or Composite Handlebar Mount.
Product details: - Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights - Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot - Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Product details - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
Quick, easy straps for your Flare and Ion lights Product details (Front - Ion) - Fits all Ion headlights - Works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars Product details (Rear - Flare) - Fits all Flare tail lights - Works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts - Includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts
Put a Flare almost anywhere - For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop - 2g
The NiteRider Tail Light Mount – Seatstay and Seatpost is our classic seatpost mount design that gives riders the option to mount their tail light to their seat stay, using the included seat stay clamp. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
Mounting bracket for MSW front White Bat Headlight. - Includes 1 front mounting bracket
Replacement bracket for Pico and Tigermoth lights. - Includes 1 front bracket, 1 rear bracket, and 2 mounting straps
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Quick Charge USB-to-Micro-USB cable to charge your rechargeable Bontrager lights - Also able to charge most other Micro USB systems - 9 inches/23cm long
- Compatible with all Blaze headlights, Beamer 1/3/5, 1200, Dual Spot, and Bright Spot bike headlights - Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
Compatible with Shiner and Shiner Back lights - Rubber pad with loop straps to quickly mount and remove light for recharging - 50mm bolt spacing to fit most rear racks
The Portland Design Works Mission Control 2.0 Headlight Mount is now easier to use! Wrap the heavy-duty UV-proof rubber strap around your handlebars and you're ready to blast off in seconds. - Fits 22.0-31.8 mm diameter handlebars - Compatible with all PDW headlights.
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Page 1 of 4 Next page